Want yummy Christmas cookies, but don't have time? Or too lazy to spend hours baking?
These are the perfect and quickest cookies I've ever made! I found this recipe online on a blog by BellyFull. I made a few tweaks and they came out so good! Everyone ate them and loved them.
- 1 cup your fav butter, melted
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Set oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix together butter and sugar until combined.
- Add in flour and vanilla and mix well. I used my hands.
- Roll the dough into small balls.
- Squish the balls down into flat pancakes.
- Bake for 14-20 minutes or until just slightly golden around the edges.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 15 minutes so they get crispy!
Let me know how they turn out!