The EASIEST Christmas Cookies
13th Dec 2022
Want yummy Christmas cookies, but don't have time? Or too lazy to spend hours baking?
These are the perfect and quickest cookies I've ever made! I found this recipe online on a blog by BellyFull. I made a few tweaks and they came out so good! Everyone ate them and loved them.
- 1 cup your fav butter, melted
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Set oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix together butter and sugar until combined.
- Add in flour and vanilla and mix well. I used my hands.
- Roll the dough into small balls.
- Squish the balls down into flat pancakes.
- Bake for 14-20 minutes or until just slightly golden around the edges.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 15 minutes so they get crispy!
Let me know how they turn out!